09 September 2019
Food & Beverage Exporters Forum: Asia & Middle East
Monday 09th September
10:00 – 11:30
Room E3.1, ICC Sydney
14 Darling Dr
Sydney, NSW 2000
Planning to meet with international buyers at Fine Food or over the coming months? Want to finesse your export pitch to secure buyer interest? Then this a must forum that includes experienced panellists and Export Manager Laurence Fazzari from McCain Australia and NSW Export Award Winner Cristina Talacko from SalDoce. Hear how they prepare for buyer meetings and share what buyers from different markets value in an export pitch.
An expert panel discussion, covering:
- how to evaluate the suitability of potential buyers, channels & markets,
- developing the perfect export pitch, and
- how to engage effectively with buyers.
Networking with buyers and industry peers:
- highly rated by past participants, and
- spark or nurture industry contacts.
Who should attend
- Exporters at every stage, from those starting out, to seasoned professionals.
- Exporters that plan to meet international buyers at Fine Food or over the coming months.
- Stakeholders supporting our industry’s export journey.
Come ready to learn, ask questions, network and do business. Places are limited so secure your tickets now!