30th November – 13th December
Vietnam, Thailand & Philippines Market Visit Programme
30th November – 13th December*
*Dates TBC pending EOIs
Building on the success from the recent Export Connect market visit programme to Singapore and Malaysia, we are excited to announce our next market visit programme to Vietnam, Thailand and Philippines!
Export markets including Vietnam, Thailand and Philippines are continuing to experience growing demand for high-quality, all-natural, healthy, functional, free-from, organic and better-for-you products, exactly what Australian food and beverage companies are excellent at creating. This was confirmed during the recent Export Connect inbound buyer mission where the Sourcing Manager for the premium Vietnam supermarket chain Annam Gourmet, selected over 25 new Australian brands to list over the next few months! Further evidence of the interest in Australian food and beverage products was the strong contingent of buyers from Vietnam, Thailand and the Philippines that visited the Australian pavilion at FHA Singapore 2 weeks ago.
The Export Connect Market Visit Programme is a detailed programme to help companies pursue these opportunities by providing tailored market research, market entry and pricing strategies, pitch development, guided market tours, pre-qualified buyer appointments and on-demand export advice from experienced export market development professionals.
Included in this market visit programme is the opportunity to exhibit at Food & Hotel Vietnam and participate (pending EOI process) in the Austrade Vietnam Market Insight Tour and Networking Lunch.
- IN-DEPTH MARKET RESEARCH
- Receive our in-depth market reports which are critical to understanding your market opportunity as it delves into market economics; consumer behaviour and demographics; category and channel trends.
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Competitor analysis includes a competing products report and pricing matrix, delivered before our market visit so you go fully-armed with the information you need to make the most of your supermarket visits and buyer meetings.
- ON-THE-GROUND SUPERMARKET VISITS
- See your competitor’s products on-shelf. Understand first-hand how the display, pricing and other local factors affect sales.
- DIRECT MEETINGS WITH PRE-QUALIFIED BUYERS
- Meet with pre-qualified buyers from retail, distribution and eCommerce channels in market. This is the most effective way to get traction!
- FOOD AND HOTEL VIETNAM
- Display your products at Vietnam’s leading food and beverage trade show and meet with buyers at the show.
Please complete this form by Wednesday 28th September to express your interest in the market visit programme.